Naruto Evolution: Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Evolution: Reborn

Naruto Evolution: Reborn - The Rebirth of the Official Naruto Evolution Online Game.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Naruto: Evolution Reborn Guide to Training

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Naruto: Evolution Reborn Guide to Training Empty
PostSubject: Naruto: Evolution Reborn Guide to Training   Naruto: Evolution Reborn Guide to Training Icon_minitime11/2/2011, 8:18 pm

Well since some new people are kinda fuzzy on the whole " How to train" thing I decided to make this:

Redlink's guide to training

First on my list is:

Strength Training

- To train your Strength (abbreviated as str) you must hit people, logs, anything really. Best way to train str is to pick Taijutsu as a specialty and hitting everything in sight (LOL jk dont V Kill it aint cool).

- Another way to train str (a way most people don't even know about) is by buying the Chakra Control passive in the Non Clan Jutsu in Skill Tree, then climbing mountains by dashing (move and D) into the bottom of one then pressing the keys it shows. This gives minimal str exp so I don't prefer to do this.

Next on the list is:

Genjutsu Training

- To train your Genjutsu (abbreviated as gen) you must use your gen (I don't think you have to use it on people to gain more exp). Please note that there is still a bug where every gen move increases nin for some reason (excluding Clone jutsu, Shadow Clone jutsu, Multi Shadow CLone jutsu and Crow Clone) and because of this it is unsure exactly which gen move gives the most gen but for now, that skill (and you may find this kind of funny but believe me you, it's true) is the regular Clone jutsu.

Next one is:

Ninjutsu Training

- To train your Ninjutsu (abbreviated as nin) you must use your nin on people, or just use it and not hit anyone, though you gain less nin exp if you dont hit anyone. Best way to train nin is to buy Manipulating Advanced Blades jutsu, mastering it to the fullest, and hitting people with it. This is the best way because it shoots 7 blades and each one gives it's own nin exp.

And now we get to:

Defense Training

- Defense (abbreviated as def) is a fairly simple yet sometimes difficult stat to train as the only way to train it is by letting people use their melee attacks on you. Best way to train this is having high hp to survive hits and letting someone with tai specialty hit you.

And last but not least is:

Agility Training

- One of the easiest stats to train but also one of the hardest to train at the same time is Agility (abbreviated as agi). I say this because all you need to do is have higher agi than someone and let them hit you with dodgeable moves while holding D. Sounds easy right? Wrong. The only thing that is so annoying about this stats is the fact that the best way to train it is by letting someone use Sickle Weasel Technique on you while holding D but only like 3-4 people so far are wind (including myself, but I only train those who can agi train me back =P) so good luck with that.

And that concludes my guide to training, thank you for reading
Back to top Go down
Idoshen
Kage
Kage
Idoshen

Naruto: Evolution Reborn Guide to Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Evolution Reborn Guide to Training   Naruto: Evolution Reborn Guide to Training Icon_minitime11/18/2011, 1:46 pm

you can also raise your agility with lightning needles and multi shadow clone jutsus but rapid punch is illegal so don't do it if you know how too.
Back to top Go down

Naruto: Evolution Reborn Guide to Training
Page 1 of 1