Naruto Evolution: Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Evolution: Reborn

Naruto Evolution: Reborn - The Rebirth of the Official Naruto Evolution Online Game.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FUCKING ASSHOLES! - Developer Rage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lavitiz
Developer
Developer
Lavitiz

FUCKING ASSHOLES! - Developer Rage Empty
PostSubject: FUCKING ASSHOLES! - Developer Rage   FUCKING ASSHOLES! - Developer Rage Icon_minitime11/14/2011, 9:49 pm

I was fucking late today because we had staff fighting staff and players fighting players. Or whatever the fuck the problem was. Advanced Kawa if FUCKING LEGAL. Why would it be in-game to use if the COULDNT? Seriously, don't fucking make ME late and miss my lunch over dumb shit. It's 10 minutes to 6 at night here, and I havent fucking ate since 8am this morning. Grow the FUCK up! Damn!
Back to top Go down
https://narutoevoreborn.rpg-board.net
Idoshen
Kage
Kage
Idoshen

PostSubject: Re: FUCKING ASSHOLES! - Developer Rage   FUCKING ASSHOLES! - Developer Rage Icon_minitime11/14/2011, 9:56 pm

lmao i knew it was a misunderstanding idk were it came from.
Back to top Go down
Lavitiz
Developer
Developer
Lavitiz

PostSubject: Re: FUCKING ASSHOLES! - Developer Rage   FUCKING ASSHOLES! - Developer Rage Icon_minitime11/15/2011, 1:56 pm

I've decided I'm going to *COUGH* Misunderstand a situation and ban the wrong person. *Cough cough*. Guys you need to try to understand and think from all perspectives. Both parties even if they are blammed as guilty. I could easily say that a staff of mine abused and react, but I ivestigate to be sure its true.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoevoreborn.rpg-board.net
Idoshen
Kage
Kage
Idoshen

PostSubject: Re: FUCKING ASSHOLES! - Developer Rage   FUCKING ASSHOLES! - Developer Rage Icon_minitime11/15/2011, 5:08 pm

What??? didn't get it xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FUCKING ASSHOLES! - Developer Rage   FUCKING ASSHOLES! - Developer Rage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FUCKING ASSHOLES! - Developer Rage
Page 1 of 1