Naruto Evolution: Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Evolution: Reborn

Naruto Evolution: Reborn - The Rebirth of the Official Naruto Evolution Online Game.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I now depart.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lavitiz
Developer
Developer
Lavitiz

I now depart. Empty
PostSubject: I now depart.   I now depart. Icon_minitime11/16/2011, 7:53 pm

Everything in life is taken. WHat we earn is always taken. What we have the right to have is taken. Families are broken appart. Lives are destroyed. And EVERY one of us take part in this misery. No on knows how to stand up for whats right. Once in a while, someone will stand up for whats right, and die in the proccess. We let those people die in vain by not standing for what humanity deserves.
People are picked on everyday. Others think its funny to see people get frustraited, squirm in misery, and fall apart. People find pain and suffering in others a desiring goal. What nobody realises, is those victims that you attack, lose faith. They lose faith in their familiy, friends, theselves, and even in the human race. I've known people who have commited sucide for being a bully victim.
They were great people too. They just felt...<b>Lost</b>...They felt there was no place in this world for them. I see selfish americans, AND foreigners, worry only about themselves. I personally worry about others too much. I even worry about the cruelist of people, I pity them. For once in my life, I'm going to worry about myself. I too, am a victim falling apart. If I worry about others before
myself too much long, I may not ever find happiness. I now leave you all. I may come back, I may not. As of now, I leave you all. Broken and Red will decide what to do. Goodbye NE, learn something from this.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoevoreborn.rpg-board.net

I now depart.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Evolution: Reborn :: Naruto Evolution: Reborn :: Announcements-
Jump to: