Naruto Evolution: Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Evolution: Reborn

Naruto Evolution: Reborn - The Rebirth of the Official Naruto Evolution Online Game.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

what happened to N:E :(

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hoshen Koist
Kage
Kage
Hoshen Koist

what happened to N:E :( Empty
PostSubject: what happened to N:E :(   what happened to N:E :( Icon_minitime11/18/2011, 12:42 am

im depressed...and i feel in my opinion with out lavi feel this game will probably die...

with lavi this game looked like it was makeing a IMPRESSIVE COME BACK.

N:E use to have 80+ on daily at its hight was 130 for about a week . .. high lvls and low lvls didnt sit in dojo all day and village guards raped ALL raiders... people missioned in squads
and missions use to give stats instead of exp....
people ambushed at NPCs (also known as flower tactics )... i miss the wars over turf and exp bonus....
Factions what happened to them? missing factions were the best.
3 villages... was hopeing for a 4th ... but back down to a 2 villages.
this game has gone down so far ... but lavi was pulling it back up rate was dieing . people raided once more... vik added the boost now you see more raiding and haveing fun instead of trying to be the "op" guy

How it happened:people discovered rate and sat in dojo all day wh0reing lvl 100 +
guards were taken out. raiders can sit in damn village square and not give two shits .people use to be scared think and play tacticaly(adv kawa came in this ussally).
the most important is the way the players act? wtf happened to all of you ? your never going to be the best get over your self just cause some one KOS you stop crying.you ko the person...how many times and you go flipping rage and call them noobs,spammers name just cause he finally koed you ?(unless your a low lvl who is getting spam killed QQ as much as you'd like)

plus the amount of people posting on this forum shows how much it has died... i mean damn its always me...old forum had people posting nonstop even WEEKS after reform brought it down trying to get this game up , i mean come on vik i know you were one of those people....

once you admins get the lag issue resolve PLEASE put this on anime asap we need a bigger player base asap...

Also broken stop self loathing being sad about lavi wont help Him or you i miss him too and so does everyone.
Back to top Go down
LostChild
Chuunin
Chuunin
LostChild

PostSubject: Re: what happened to N:E :(   what happened to N:E :( Icon_minitime11/18/2011, 12:17 pm

i agree with a fair bit of that but i have to say, it is not fun when EVERYONE is being aburame and using the same thing over and over again. I have never seen an aburame use any other move in battle from his clan tree other than stun and wave <-- this is boring. not fun. the reason I get angry when ppl steal my combos is not because it's not just me who has an epic combo now, it's because I work very hard to come up with brilliant new combos to make my fighting style as unique as i can but effective at the same time. That is my only real QQ. when people aburame stun spam. I just want everyone to fight uniquely to make for more interesting fights, it's not about them killing me Smile
Back to top Go down
Idoshen
Kage
Kage
Idoshen

PostSubject: Re: what happened to N:E :(   what happened to N:E :( Icon_minitime11/18/2011, 1:15 pm

lmao well there was 3 villiges and reformist little dushbag came in damnding we take down his stuff so we had to take away sound and we took mist away because it was badly done and made it lag more maybe we'll add another villige later atm lavitiz and vik have a vacatiion going on just give it a few days and maybe we'll see some improvement lol
Back to top Go down
Hoshen Koist
Kage
Kage
Hoshen Koist

PostSubject: Re: what happened to N:E :(   what happened to N:E :( Icon_minitime11/18/2011, 4:07 pm

yup aburame stun is rediculous :\ i use sleep to counter it ...
Back to top Go down
Lavitiz
Developer
Developer
Lavitiz

PostSubject: Re: what happened to N:E :(   what happened to N:E :( Icon_minitime11/23/2011, 12:43 pm

Idoshen I hate to point out that most are your theories are wrong. Villages were not taken out because of Reformist and they were not taken out because of lag. Taking those villages out dosn't really do much for lag. I did it because we didn't need 4 villages at the time.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoevoreborn.rpg-board.net
Idoshen
Kage
Kage
Idoshen

PostSubject: Re: what happened to N:E :(   what happened to N:E :( Icon_minitime11/23/2011, 1:53 pm

ok thanks for your correction..lol Then where is sound... add sound back if it wasnt due to reformist and also he quit byond so you can even use it now here a link of him quiting. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Lavitiz
Developer
Developer
Lavitiz

PostSubject: Re: what happened to N:E :(   what happened to N:E :( Icon_minitime11/24/2011, 5:28 am

I removed it for several reasons.

At the time there were not enough players to keep all the villages even half full. So I cut the villages out to help motivate teamwork and working together.

It also saves time of extra crap I would need to keep up with and bug fix. There are seriously other areas that need more attention.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoevoreborn.rpg-board.net
Idoshen
Kage
Kage
Idoshen

PostSubject: Re: what happened to N:E :(   what happened to N:E :( Icon_minitime11/24/2011, 12:37 pm

cool . lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what happened to N:E :(   what happened to N:E :( Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what happened to N:E :(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Evolution: Reborn :: Naruto Evolution: Reborn :: Spammo Lounge-
Jump to: