Naruto Evolution: Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Evolution: Reborn

Naruto Evolution: Reborn - The Rebirth of the Official Naruto Evolution Online Game.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Back-up Server

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shien
Genin
Genin
Shien

Back-up Server Empty
PostSubject: Back-up Server   Back-up Server Icon_minitime11/22/2011, 6:00 pm

You guys should have a back-up server so when Red's server isn't up somebody else can host until he's back.
Back to top Go down
Idoshen
Kage
Kage
Idoshen

Back-up Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back-up Server   Back-up Server Icon_minitime11/22/2011, 6:49 pm

yea inow we need that but tell that to lavitiz i can be the host lol
Back to top Go down
Shien
Genin
Genin
Shien

Back-up Server Empty
PostSubject: re   Back-up Server Icon_minitime11/22/2011, 7:23 pm

Ok i'll make another post or pm him later ^.^.
Back to top Go down
Idoshen
Kage
Kage
Idoshen

Back-up Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back-up Server   Back-up Server Icon_minitime11/22/2011, 10:38 pm

I already asked he said NOOO!!!!!! and that he dont trust me ......
Back to top Go down
Shien
Genin
Genin
Shien

Back-up Server Empty
PostSubject: re   Back-up Server Icon_minitime11/22/2011, 11:15 pm

Aw man i think its because of the Aisu thing :/
Back to top Go down
Idoshen
Kage
Kage
Idoshen

Back-up Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back-up Server   Back-up Server Icon_minitime11/22/2011, 11:20 pm

nah its not of aisu its other stuff and some other admin banned people without telling lavitiz and now hes mad. Took all our admin away now were mods xD not worry though because inow i didnt do it. i say it was one of the new admins..... xD
Back to top Go down
Shien
Genin
Genin
Shien

Back-up Server Empty
PostSubject: re   Back-up Server Icon_minitime11/22/2011, 11:54 pm

lol xD i just hope the game gets back p soon and that the problem with the admin that banned dan is resolved Razz
Back to top Go down
Idoshen
Kage
Kage
Idoshen

Back-up Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back-up Server   Back-up Server Icon_minitime11/23/2011, 3:40 am

Yea the game was up for an hour but went down again asked him again and maybe tomorrow i can host. lol
Back to top Go down
Viktorian
Genin
Genin
Viktorian

Back-up Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back-up Server   Back-up Server Icon_minitime11/23/2011, 9:09 am

er...ill convince lavi to allow u to host ido, only thing is, u would have to share dropbox or whatever with red, so that savefiles would be shared too...ill ask lavi to make that work
Back to top Go down
Idoshen
Kage
Kage
Idoshen

Back-up Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back-up Server   Back-up Server Icon_minitime11/23/2011, 11:18 am

hes just gana say no dont even ask.... its ok if he dont wana let me host not to worried about it :/
Back to top Go down
Lavitiz
Developer
Developer
Lavitiz

Back-up Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back-up Server   Back-up Server Icon_minitime11/23/2011, 12:31 pm

Personally,Transfering 533 MEGABYTES of savefiles alone sounds like a big fat pain in the ass. Yes, 533 Megabytes JUST for the savefiles. It is INSANE. If it comes down to it I could host, and if it really came down to it I could have Ido host. For now I'm waiting a bit longer for Red. I've never had an issue like this with him before, So I am going to trust that there was just a problem he couldn't fix at the time.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoevoreborn.rpg-board.net
Idoshen
Kage
Kage
Idoshen

Back-up Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back-up Server   Back-up Server Icon_minitime11/23/2011, 1:54 pm

Ok still waiting...
Back to top Go down
Shien
Genin
Genin
Shien

Back-up Server Empty
PostSubject: re   Back-up Server Icon_minitime11/23/2011, 3:26 pm

:OOO!!!! What if reds computer broke 3x
Back to top Go down
Idoshen
Kage
Kage
Idoshen

Back-up Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back-up Server   Back-up Server Icon_minitime11/23/2011, 7:13 pm

yea remember when your hosting it your pc needs to rest if not it can over heat your pc
Back to top Go down
Idoshen
Kage
Kage
Idoshen

Back-up Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back-up Server   Back-up Server Icon_minitime11/23/2011, 7:14 pm

its almost the end of the day and yet red isnt on.... what we gana do wait another day xD .....o.o.......o.O??????
also remember i have like half the files already... it wouldn't take long to transfer
Back to top Go down
Shien
Genin
Genin
Shien

Back-up Server Empty
PostSubject: re   Back-up Server Icon_minitime11/23/2011, 9:30 pm

We need server back p and it would be ok if alll data doesnt get transfered cuz i sorta want a pwipe xD
Back to top Go down
Shien
Genin
Genin
Shien

Back-up Server Empty
PostSubject: re   Back-up Server Icon_minitime11/24/2011, 12:48 am

I wouldnt care if all the data wasnt transfered honestly i feel like we need a pwipe xD
Back to top Go down
Lavitiz
Developer
Developer
Lavitiz

Back-up Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back-up Server   Back-up Server Icon_minitime11/24/2011, 5:34 am

Ido, you are wrong. The host files are actually about 35 Megabytes with one of the Login media files in the recources. That would be super easy to give you. The saves are the biggest part of it. Lets see. 533 megs. Again, you dont even have half of it.

However, Red hasn't came on at all or even given me notice. Quite frustraiting indeed. Redlink and I's computers were using a dropbox for hosting. Which means when he hosted, and a new player saved, it autonatically synced with my PC, and If I wasn't online it synced when I came online. That being said, I'll put up a server tonight. Just one for now, we'll see how bad that lag is. My internet speed is a ton slower than Red's. I don't want to transfer the stuff unless I have to. Hopefully Red comes back soon. If not.... Then hopefully I can hold this up. It is 1:34 AM PST (Pacific Standard Time). The server should go up in a few minutes. Be sure to get me some feedback on the lag. I'm also going to disable clones just in case.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoevoreborn.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Back-up Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back-up Server   Back-up Server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back-up Server
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Evolution: Reborn :: Naruto Evolution: Reborn :: Ideas and Bug Reports :: Ideas-
Jump to: