Naruto Evolution: Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Evolution: Reborn

Naruto Evolution: Reborn - The Rebirth of the Official Naruto Evolution Online Game.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

how to make jutsus non op.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hoshen Koist
Kage
Kage
Hoshen Koist

how to make jutsus non op. Empty
PostSubject: how to make jutsus non op.   how to make jutsus non op. Icon_minitime11/13/2011, 2:59 pm

well here is a list of jutsus that i feel are op and should be reduced just a tad bit.

Ice Mirrors-there is no way to dodge this jutsu. so why not make it a requirement for the target to be hit by Sensatsu Suishou then allowed to use mirrors. make Sensatsu Suishou a 3 second bind with a high cooldown.allow players to kawa out of it ofcourse makes the player hard to hit.

Sleep- Sleep has always been op ( why i use it Wink ) Sharigan can see threw it (why im a 3 tomoe uchiha Wink ) well this seems to make people rage and i can see why use to be hit by it all the time. only idea of makeing this jutsus seem less op would be a longer cool down.if you have ideas go for it lol.

Blindness- oh boy this jutsu is by far the most op jutsu i have ever seen spamable and lasts ...so damn long. Niro told me he was going to try to talk to LAvi about deleteing it but i don't think that will happen. how about we remake the jutsu and the user becomes invisible ? or it lasts 5 second and has a large cool down. the way it is is ...rediculous.

Chakra leech- it just needs a bigger cooldown

---------------------------------------------------------------New ones---------------------------------------------
Aburami Stun-its range is long and no way to dodge it at all

Nara Stun + damage jutsus- probably cause im a low lvls but ive seen lvl 30s get hit with both jutsus and lost 2/3rds hp instantly.

if you have any other jutsus that you think are op and think have a good way of nerfing them put it below

-hoshen

Last edited by Hoshen Koist on 11/14/2011, 6:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sparki
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: how to make jutsus non op.   how to make jutsus non op. Icon_minitime11/14/2011, 4:37 pm

Actually, Sleep ( Temple of Nirvana ) has a long cooldown.
Back to top Go down
Hoshen Koist
Kage
Kage
Hoshen Koist

PostSubject: Re: how to make jutsus non op.   how to make jutsus non op. Icon_minitime11/14/2011, 6:22 pm

i use sleep allot as well but allot of people still rage about it
Back to top Go down
Kenta Tohno
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kenta Tohno

PostSubject: Re: how to make jutsus non op.   how to make jutsus non op. Icon_minitime11/14/2011, 6:40 pm

I remember when Crazeh still had the game I had a nara and I did rasenshuriken + blind + bind + stab + strangle dunno if it's still in tho....
Back to top Go down
Idoshen
Kage
Kage
Idoshen

PostSubject: Re: how to make jutsus non op.   how to make jutsus non op. Icon_minitime11/14/2011, 7:16 pm

Your combo still in it just no blind atm lmao. and nara i have dodge it several times sleep is good dont need to fix mirros is too over powering one move and im dead lmao.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how to make jutsus non op.   how to make jutsus non op. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how to make jutsus non op.
Page 1 of 1